Monday, April 26, 2010

Taxi Momma.

Told you I was gonna paint my van yellow!  It is official.  I am now a taxi van driver.  Just don't try calling for rides, because I am booked.  Tomorrow I have two trips to school and three baseball games in the evening.  And I have to go find ink for the printer and some stuff for a project too.

Seriously, I had been kidding about painting my van yellow just days before, and I pulled into Dale's office and there it was.  A YELLOW TAXI VAN!!

Anderson is a not so big town.  We don't see taxi cabs much - I've never seen a taxi Van in Anderson - and there it was.  In our parking lotDaring me to take its picture.  I dared alright.  Maybe I should call it and see how much he would charge to taxi my boys back and forth to school and to all their games and practices.  At least then I'd know what all my driving was worth.

1 comment:

Tall said...

Now you Mother's day present wont be a surprise:(