Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pictures from flying.

Got camera, battery, memory card. . . good friend and an
AIRPLANE - - - Ready for an adventure!!
What a sweet friend to make me go for the adventure . . .
we will never forget it, will we? 

Check out the cool accessories!

 
Amazing how our lives suddenly seem so small in perspective.
Those three squares on the right are for sale. . .  if you are interested.
That's why we are in the air - to take pictures of those 3 "small" squares. :)


This one turned out to be my favorite.  I like the horizon in it.
It shows how close the office sites are to Hwy 81 and the hospital.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey Annette! Wow, has Anderson changed! Jay and I were there just for a day over Christmas and can't believe all the new businesses. We drove down 81 towards my old house which use to be somewhat country - not anymore!! Dale's new office looks great! Can't believe how grown the boys are - happens way too fast.